Paula O'Neil for Clerk of the Circuit Court
It has been my honor to serve as your Clerk of Circuit Court & County Comptroller for the last seven years. Thank you for assisting me with your votes, sign-waving, precinct-waving, canvassing, event sponsoring, prayer, and campaign contributions.
Since my election, our team at the Clerk & Comptroller’s Office has concentrated on improving technology and customer service. Despite severe budget cuts, requiring the loss of $4 million and over 100 employees, we have made great strides to serve the citizens and customers of our office.
- Online Foreclosure Auctions
- eRecording - enabling home-buyers to leave the closing table with recorded closing documents.
- ePortal – processing court cases online
- Clericus Case Maintenance System – replacing a 1979 system with a state-of-the-art integrated system.
During my tenure as your Clerk, I served as President of the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers, Council Member on the Florida Court Clerks Operations Corporation, Member on several Supreme Court workgroups, and served on many committees to address Clerks’ issues statewide. This has enabled me to work toward consistency around the state with record-keeping and case handling and toward the development of best practices for clerks statewide. It has been a privilege to remain active in the community, serving as the 2010 and 2011 Chair for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. I continue to remain active with the Central Florida Behavioral Health Network, Florida West Coast Credit Union, Homeless Advisory Board, Pasco Safety Town, and Leadership Pasco Government Day.
Commitment to Family, Committed to Education and Community Involvement:
- Girls’ State 2010, 2011, 2012
- Florida Certified Public Managers
- Crisis Intervention Graduation Class
- Rasmussen College
- West Pasco Bar & Clearwater Bar
- West Pasco Legal Support Professionals
- Florida Association of Legal Support Professionals
- West Pasco Board of Realtors
- Central Pasco Realtors
- Saint Leo University
Petition for Paula
Sign the 2016 Candidate Petition here and help Paula become Clerk of the Circuit Court.